Monday 5 April 2010

Number 1


Wow.. what a whirlwind the last two weeks have been.. the Good kinda whirlwind though =)

So i think i've gotten over my 'thing' with portugese egg tarts now. I had the renowned Lord Stow's egg tarts in Hong Kong.. and yea... was not all that- for me!

Then i moved on to Singapore where i had my daily dose of soy latte's and multi grain bagels with cream cheese *bliss* I really should learn how to make my own soy latte as milk is not that great for me =/ And then i went to Bangkok and had daily doses of fruits hehe ok so i didnt try all that many desserts as i said i would but i did.. they were just the usual chocolate cakes, cheesecakes.. nothing to WoW about... but i did buy lots of books... lots and lots =D so i'll be trying out some new decorating techniques (new to me ;p)

During my travels i bought this '1' tin.. Cos i knew i'd be making this special cake for lovely Sarah Imani's first birthday.. So please don't order for any other ages than 1, 11, 111 and maybe i could do a 10 but it'd be a round '0' haha... unless u tell me way in advance- then i'll try to order the numbered tin in ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio