Thursday 13 May 2010

PinkZeebra has no PhoNe?!

I'm very sorry (and embarrassed) to admit i've left my phone in Singapore over my short break. Must of been too relaxed hahaha
I was hoping it would be here tonight (and save me from confessing !!) But looks like i'll only get it Sunday *fingers crossed*
Please contact me through email if theres an urgency. And if anyone has called or texted, my apologies the phone is off. It should be back to normal by Monday 17th May =)

On the bright side my long awaited oven has finally arrived...Yay!! But i can't work it yet till i get an electrician in to sort out the power thingy... But Yay!! =) My mom must be so pleased hahaha

Now i've got to get ready for my cakesessss for this weekend.. Update soon xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio