Thursday 17 December 2009

Cakes.. and bye bye 2009!

Helloooo ppl..

Just thought i'd put a quick update of the cakes i've been making lately.. I must say i have enjoyed making the cakes and hearing feedback from ppl.. I'm actually in Singapore at the moment (on my way to Bali..woohoo!) and have super duper fast internet- thats why i'm updating ;p


This was a special chocolate cake i made for my sister.. she insisted it be pink with a pink elephant.. i won't mention her age ;) xx
Another special cake i made for my brother's wedding, as part of the 'hantaran'. I can't take all the credit though, i just made the cake. My very talented friend Diet arranged the flowers- tq =)


And another special choc mud cake (all my cakes are special, incase you wondered ^-^) This was an order from Ka Honey.. and she wanted the text to be in kids writing.. no problems there Ka ;)

Hope to start off on more new and exciting cakes next year for my family, friends and you random readers.. and myself of course!

Wishing you all a Merry Xmas and a very happy New Year filled with scrumptious cakes, of course!!

♡PinkZee xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio