Thursday 31 December 2009

2010 Here We Go...!!!


Happy New Year =)

Today is the first day of the new year: 01-01-10
Congrats to Amin & Fadlina on officiating their marriage this morning.. Fadlina's dress was Gorgeous!!

And an advance Congrats to Wajihah & Azmi, who were officially married by this afternoon!

What a wonderful way to start their year!

So.. my last cakes of 2009.. i hope that 2010 i'll be a bit bolder with flavours and really stretch my creativity on designs- i guess thats a resolution ?!

Mas's birthday 30.12.09 cupcakes were Mars Bars Rice Krispies Cupcakes- Surprisingly Yum!

I couldn't resist putting these images up hee hee... Yes it is a nose, made by Zat.. does it really need explaining why we made nose's for him?! hehe..



I spent the last day of 2009 making a special wedding gift, for my childhood friend Ghah.
I hope they like it =)


This is the detailing on the back...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio