Wednesday 3 March 2010

Hello...Happy March!!

The last week of Feb was fantabulous for me.. I hope you guys had a great week too..
Bangkok is definitely a place i'll return to! I had a surprise cake from my new family- and someone reads my blog!!! They made it a pink-zebra themed for me... i think it was my lovely sister-inlaw Tiyah

Made by none other than the amazing Cits.. of www.citscakes.blogspot.com she does really amazing cakes!


Made these before i left for a birthday, 30 heart shaped brownies...who can resist having just one?! hehe

This week i've been obsessed with Portuguese egg tarts.. first trial came out okay but i wasn't happy with the outcome. Second trial i tweaked the recipe i had and it came out absolutely DELICIOUS!! heehee My brother who doesn't really like too much desserts-ate 3!! Huhu.. i'll post a pic tomorrow..

Tomorrow's adventure-Lamingtons! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio