Monday 16 November 2009

back to baking i.e. reality..

Hi guys, i had a gooood break..
My course was really great and really insightful! And it opened me up to a lot of things. Like now i know why my wedding cake cost a 'bomb'.. there's just so much hard work, care/love, attention to detail etc, that goes into decorating cakes.. but realizing this.. i'm still excited to make my special order for this week. I'm so thankful to Kaka A for placing the order =D
It's going to be similar to this cake i made during my course (i hope...*fingers crossed*) but just a single tier and with a lily instead of a magnolia..

Spent the weekend getting back into baking for some orders. This wkend i plan to experiment with a couple of flavours and recipes with a cuz. I'll update again soon with more pix..

PinkZee


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio